Sunday, March 28, 2004

My loneliness is killing me....

I came back home last nite. It was without planning at all... Maybe It's my intention to run away from the new invoronment... I got to move in to my permanent hostel. I knew nobody there, only Siti sarah...er, what's wrong with it anyway? I still can take it.. It's not a big deal... I just need time to get me use to it...Anyway, the roomates are kind what?

The taaruf day is very tiring+exhausting+sleepy+stinky...ahahaha.. a good introduction actually.. about the languange, the rules, the challenges, and bla...bla..bla.. zzz~ sweet memories...

UIAM, for my first sight is adorable place.. especially for the KAED department building.. differ from others building department.. rasa macam tak sabar je nak start kelas :p but, the exhausting part is the kilometer from the hostel and the class.. It takes 15 to 20 minutes...

I'm going to have a deeper exlopration to the new places there..lets have 'de tour the UIAM'!

No comments: