Friday, April 09, 2004

that's way it is

Lately, i'm like nothing to talk + write about... no interesting topic that could come cross in my mind right now... apparently, there always be things that i want to share.... but then, it just can be happen when only i'm going through it.... all things yang bersarang dalam fikiran plus hati aku ... it come to me just a moment , on that time, it's like talking in myself (melepaskan segala macam perasaan yg ada + kengkadang aku menjudging myself + kutuk² ppl + layan perasaan <--me very annoying kan? ) and suddenly everything is gone ... gone with the wind ... cannot be recall.... and therefore all this sudden, i'm thinking of the personal-little-diary book that certain ppl use to carry along their way...now i know how speacial it is. Thinking on myself... when i'm trying to make a new post, of coz the first thing to have is the main isue.. or the best things happens... a good isue... and perhaps, any feeling i felt on that day.... but then wut happen to me is like when it's time for posting ( usually, in the midnite ) .... i'm start .... er, wut to rite? everything gone.... hehe. That's why, wut i have written.... it's not all... there must be something else... something that might be missing... i tell ya!!

hahaha... mung pahê dok? kê kawê doh ghoyak.... i'm no good in writting... in expressing myself through writting... esp. in english! i'm realy... realy... realy weak in english. Now, i'm trying.... don really care wut u all been thinking about my english... i know, it's poor... ;p

No comments: